HAWKE FUTURE FOALS “K* do Summerwind”
#1 To be born Oct 2016. $10,000
A unique opportunity to have this foal born at your farm! Embryo implant into surrogate mare, so the mare can be shipped to foal at your farm if desired. Gralha can no longer carry a foal.
Exceptional foal expected from these pedigrees and genetics! Athletic! Fast! Superior marcha batida gait! 50% chance of color, 50% chance for grey (from Hawke).
Surrogate Mare is ready to ship immediately – over 60 days pregnant. The Future Foal, if the mare stays with us, would be ready to ship after weaning – May 2017.
Read More about Gralha
Elba Cruzalta x Hawke do Summerwind RESERVED!
#2 To be born Dec 2016. $6,500
This will be Bella’s last foal and therefore, your last chance to get her fabulous floating gait that gets passed on to her foals. One of the most beautiful Marchador pairings we could do.
We expect marcha picada, as that gait is so strong in Bella (Elba Cruzalta). 75% chance of grey, 25% chance for a color. This Future Foal would be ready to ship after June or July 2017.
Read More about Bella
Payment plans are offered – each contract and agreement is customized for your needs and desires. Tell us what you want to make your dream come true.
About Hawke do Summerwind:
Hawke is the only son of Ximoio de Maripa using imported frozen semen. He continues to impress us and everyone who meets him with his temperament, beauty and show ring gaits. Dazzling! His dam Azenha de Maripa is from the same breeding farm in Brazil, breeding with genetics that are traced back more than 100 years. Pure Maripa!
2017 Future Foals
Breeding for 2017 Future Foals is also an option, with our other mares with Hawke or other stallions using frozen semen.